Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspirational blog of the day: From me to you.

There have always been and will be those great people who inspire us no matter what we do, and what we like, they are always there to let us know that we can do better and with more passion and love.

For me, one of these beautiful personalities is Jamie, a very talented photographer and blogger. I discovered her apsolutelly stunning blog "From Me To You" about a year ago, when I was looking for some vintage photographs as a reference for a project I was doing at the time - and to be honest, the moment I stepped into her world I forgot about that project completely and couldn't leave her blog for HOURS. Everything she does, not only that she's one of the creators of cinemagraphs, but also her love for fashion, vintage photography and travels, and the way she puts it into art makes her really unique and special.


She belongs to one of my all time inspirations when it comes to fashion style (check the amazing outfits below!) photography, no matter if it's digital, analog or instant. The moods and emotions she creates are simply out of this world.


I've chosen some photographs from her fashion week experiences, her journeys and her daily life. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do... Oh, and please don't forget to visit her blog and be amazed yourself too! For that, click here.


























And who are your favorite bloggers? Artists?

Happy Tuesday friend!

Love, Aleksandra.

All images are courtesy of from me to you.

0 Comments: