Sunday, March 18, 2012

Random thoughts.


1. It's way too sunny outside. It just makes me sad because he is not with me.
2. I should blog more often.
3. But then I think, quality over quantity.
4. I have so many things to do for college, but not in the mood for any of it. At all.
5. Need to go to the airport today to pick up my godmother who is returning back from Egypt.
6. Wish I could travel right now too. To fall in his arms.
7. My room is way too messy. And I don't like it at all.
8. Should play the piano more often. Completely forgot that I wanted to record myself while doing so.
9. The same goes for drawing. 
10. Need to go out and take a walk. Didn't do so in two days.
11. I should fight this melancholic mood. But I miss him way too much.
12. Do you miss somebody?
13. Can't wait for april, and the holidays that come with it.
14. Distance really sucks. 
15. Miss you honey.
16. I'm too whiny now, I know. 
17. I wish I could teleport. 
18. I need to concentrate on something else. Like, cleaning up my room. 
19. MISSING HIM A LOT!

Have a nice day!

Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: