Friday, March 9, 2012

This Week's Gems


I'm on the edge of my seat waiting (impatiently) for EmersonMade's spring collection to arrive. I especially fancy the pants off this dress & that statement ring. Yay!...

Spring is in the air! Wouldn't you fancy getting a delivery of those stunning tulip magnolia branches right to your home? (You can order them here.)...

I simply adore this print:) So fitting for spring...

Snazzy little gold pots for your living room:)...

:)...

Those two syrups would add a fun twist to boring sparkling water...

Two sassy accessories: braided knit tie for your hair and charming corsage rose for your dresses and tops...

Another big bag crush:)...

What a perfect trio!...

This necklace would make any mom super happy. Melts my heart!...

Loves, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

0 Comments: