Monday, April 2, 2012

Art on Sunday: Sam Spratt.

First off, I need to say that I'm really sorry for not talking about art every Sunday, although I said so. I will try to do it better in the future.

Sam Spratt jumped up to the top five of my favorite digital artists ever since I was confronted with his artwork for the very first time. And believe me or not, it happened on 9gag, where those (now already very famous) images of memes redesigned by him were shown. My amazement had now end, especially when you look at the unique techinques and styles that he's using, and then when I saw his gallery... ah, I felt like in heaven! For me it feels like you can touch and feel the objects and figures by only looking at them! Well now... here are some artworks that I like a lot. The rest you can discover for yourself in his gallery. You won't regret it!

















Happy Sunday friends!

Love, Aleksandra.

All images are (C) Sam Spratt.

0 Comments: