Saturday, April 28, 2012

Forever you. | Self-portrait Saturday.

Since Dana at Wonder Forest started to do Self-Portrait Saturdays again (because she took a damn long break), I couldn't resist not to join this time too!

Yesterday I've been walking around the old part of Vienna with my lovely cousin Ida, and we were having some fun with the camera all the time, which resulted in having about 540 photos to transfer to the computer! I've been looking for more than two hours, and filtering photos, choosing, and finally decided to share this one:


I must say, this one is one of my favorite pictures that I've shot of myself lately. Although it has been very hard to stay natural and still focused, since there were so so many tourists around, but after some time I didn't even notice all those people and everything went very smoothly. It was really fun and I couldn't be any happier with the final result!

So, do you participate too? 

 Happy Saturday! 

Love, Aleksandra.

 

0 Comments: