Thursday, April 5, 2012

This Week's Gems


Lately, I've been feeling the urge to get more flowers for our flat and those string gardens are totally astonishing...

Those must be the cutest jeans ever!...

My friend, Sofia says that hoops always add a bit of sexiness to any outfit. Those beauties surely would!...

I'm crazy about this tote bag. The colour is perfect for this season...

Pretty loafers for spring...

Swoon - knot ring...

Totally smitten with this dress. Such a sassy spring piece, don't you think? (Oh, and it has an open back to it)...

My mom always teases me about my red lipstick, so this morning I got those lipstick stained tea-cups from her in the mail:)...

I rarely wear jumpsuits but this one is calling my name. Isn't it snazzy?...

How perfect is this necklace for Easter?...

Happy Thursday, darlings. What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? Did you treat yourself to something lovely this Easter? Do tell! xo

P.S: Fancy checking out more gems? How about those and those.

0 Comments: