Friday, April 13, 2012

This Week's Gems


Have you seen Lauren Moffatt's spring collection yet? It's sinful:) The sassy top...

and this sweet dress are on my wish list...

Even though I don't sugar my coffee or tea, a sugar bowl like this one would be very welcome in my home...

How fitting is this necklace for today? (Are your superstitious?)...

London, baby! Isn't that print fantastic?...

My chevron love affair continues with those sassy pillows:)...

This must be one of the coolest newspaper racks I've seen in a while...

Really love this take on dinner leftovers, don't you? Just need a few of those containers and some chalkboard paint. (Great for next day office lunch)...

Totally smitten with this sweet bag. Perfect for spring strolls around local markets. (There is a pink one too)...

I'm loving lace right now and this beauty makes me swoon....

Those earrings would make even the most casual outfit pop...

Yup, even cups look awesome with stripes:)...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Are you lusting over something right now? Do tell! xo

P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?

0 Comments: