Friday, May 4, 2012

Departing...

And once again, I'm leaving Vienna for a few days. My grandmother who lives in Bosnia, is making a huge feast for St. George Day, and since I didn't go for more then ten years I decided to do so this year. And I am so excited and happy!

Right now, I'm in such chaos consisting of packing, deciding what to take with me or not, what presents to buy for my loved ones and so on.. Every single time it's the same and I know I'll come back with so many clothes that I won't even wear, but I simply cannot help myself.

Anyway, I got to go now and finish packing, but I know I won't be done in next four hours. *sigh*

I'll be back next Tuesday with many photos, stories and of course new One Sketch A Day drawings!


See you and stay well! 

 Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: