Monday, October 20, 2008

{Mine all Mine}

Just look what the wonderful courier delivered to my door this morning...
An absolutely gorgeous pair (yes, the courier bought 2) of Dr Martens, which I bought from this fabulous store on Ebay. I wore them to the film education viewing of Wall-E at the cinema this morning, much to the surprise of the girls belonging to the school party we walked passed lol.
For some reason Callum didn't want to go to the cinema today. Think it might have been a bit too early for him *sigh*. Without the school run to contend with each morning, our mornings tend to be a little lazy, and it's not often that we need to be up and ready to leave for 9am. The rest of the children enjoyed it though, as did I, whilst Callum seemed to enjoy the one-to-one time he spent with his dad.
Our days have been pretty busy recently, lots of "learning" stuff going on, despite what my dear mother thinks. Yes, once again poor Chelsea has had the "You are very silly not to want to go to school" chat, and my mum has said that she won't ever amount to anything as she hasn't been school. *sigh again*. Luckily Chelsea knows better, and is well used to my mums thoughts and feelings on home-ed. My mum told her that I am not clever enough to be teaching her, and Chelsea can't learn without school. Seems she just doesn't "get it". Ho hum. I am going to have to be a little stricter though and say that Chels won't be staying over again unless my mum stops harrassing her about our home-ed choice - I know Chelsea is used to it, but Tiegan wouldn't like her saying things like that to her as she just wants to please everyone.

0 Comments: