Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Woodland Theme Table

Hello Everyone!
I decided to try a woodland table this week.
Complete with plaid, red berries, garland
birds and my new favorite enamel deer.
I have been inspired by so many bloggers.
Thanks to Lynne for all the inspiration.
I found the JOY votives at Marshalls.
Thanks to Sarah for the inspiration.

Plaid bow ribbons and garland to decorate the chandelier.
Thanks to Kristen for this idea. The wreath on mirror was an idea from Susan. I found the plaid tablecloth at Marshalls. The enamel deer I found at Pier 1.
Thank you for the idea Lynette.
I found a gold crown!
It was at Marshalls and I could not believe my luck.
Thank you to Chrissy, Tootsie and Vanna for the idea.
I added ribbon to candles and a flower arrangement
and they instantly became a Christmas decoration.
Thank you to Rue for this idea.
Happy Holidays!

0 Comments: