: : just read the sad news on d*sponge that domino is closing down. it was my favorite interior design magazine, and the only one I subscribed to. is this yet another sign of our economy going downhill or is it a sign of the digital times where newspapers, books and magazines all struggle to stay alive? I can't imagine a world without books, newspapers and magazines!
every now and then, more and more frequently now, am I reminded of our terrible economy. I try constantly to distract myself from all the gloomy news, and pretend like things are the same. but then I hear of a friend who's lost her job, or see a favorite store that's closed down.....how much worse will it get before it gets better?
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I will miss domino
Posted by creation of the nation at 6:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment