Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pink Saturday

Hello Everyone!
This is my first time joining in with pink Saturday.
Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more.
I must admit I have almost no pink.
I had to think really hard.
Then I remembered the angel I received as a gift years ago.
It's called Light in the Distance and she is a roman angel.
She was made to support the Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
The proceeds all went to this great cause.
Many of us have been touched by cancer in some way.
I thought I would share her with all of you.
She is holding the torch up in the air to light the way.
The word seraphim by wikipedia definition
is the highest order of angels with 3 sets of wings.
The word literally translates to mean fiery ones.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner just named their new
baby daughter Seraphina Rose Elizabeth. Isn't that pretty?
I did find my perfumed pink candle as well.
The last edition of this particular angel was made in 1999.
I feel lucky to have one. Do any of you have a Roman Angel?
I know many people collect them.

0 Comments: