Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sage, Gold & Buttermilk

Hello Everyone!
Today is Tablescape Tuesday hosted
by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.
Visit her blog for a full list of participants.
After the holidays were over I was craving
a soothing palette after all the bright colors.
I went with a soft sage and gold.
Are you wondering why I used buttermillk in my title?
I have included a pie recipe. Click any photo for more details.
This is our dinette in our kitchen.
I found a tablecloth in a damask at BB& Beyond.
It's spill resistant. That should come in handy.

I used one of my sets of everyday dishes by Pfaltzgraff.

The glasses are a pastel color with a striped design.

The placemats are from Ross.
The napkins and beaded rings are from BB& Beyond.

Look at the rooster tea holder. How cute is that?
I found him at the Cracker Barrel gift shop.
I used some sugared fruit and a Colonial candle. We made buttermilk pie on Sunday and it is delish.
You will love this recipe!
Um... Does anyone see a white mouse?
It's Chestnut's new toy and it's in the photo.
Here's a photo of the recipe card. I hope everyone is having a lovely 09' so far.
I'm off to enjoy a piece of pie and cup of coffee.

0 Comments: