I don't know about anyone else, but this has felt like the shortest Winter ever to me. I think it probably had to do with Thanksgiving being so late & then the Christmas Season just flew by & it's already February!! (I was still listening to Christmas music in January because I didn't get enough!
Anyway, I used to get a little blue come February & just need the Spring so badly- I would start thinking of flowers & gardenening & being outside & just crave warm weather. (Not depressed or anything but just almost bored & restless... probably a touch of seasonal affect disorder??)
(image from http://www.housetohome.co.uk/)
Anyway, it's been different for the past couple of years: In 2006, I was pregnant & just so excited & happy preparing for the baby.In 2007, I was so busy with a 6 month old & I joined this great mom's workout class, that I didn't even have a chance to notice the weather. Below, my poor little guy with doilies taped to his back:
And now this year, with a 1 and a half year old & a business & a blog, I've been so busy this has felt like the shortest Winter ever. The busier & more into what's going on in life I am, the less I notice the weather! (Below, a room I did with my mother-in-law)
(image from mytorontohomeimprovement.com)
(image from http://crumblycookie.files.wordpress.com/)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment