Hello Everyone!
It's the first edition of Tablescape Thursday.
It's a brand new day of the week for this event.
Visit Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for more.
He is decorated with fruit and is an actual planter.
I had some twigs and berries I displayed inside.
They are made by Roscher.
They are very sturdy for everday use.
I like the mix of square and round shapes.
A local pottery store is closing soon and
I bought the fringed green napkins and
gold rooster napkin rings for a great price.
I decorated with sugared fruit and dried flowers.The green jar candle is from QVC.
The red glasses are from Target.
Tonights menu is chili. It's freezing tonight!
I made a vignette for the bar to blend in with the table.The rooster napkins are in each bowl at the table.
For dessert brownie pie with whipped cream.
More cold weather comfort food.


.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment