Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Home In Each Season

Hello Everyone!
It's time for an event called Outdoor Wednesday.
It's by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer.
Please visit her for a list of all the participants.
This is our home through the change of seasons.
This photo was taken in the spring of 06'.
The day our brand new landscaping was installed.
We had been living for a few months with nothing
but dirt and a few bushes since our home was new.
I was so excited to have this completed.
This is the summer of 08' and this day was a scorcher.
The landscaping had begun to mature.
Some trees had to be replaced for a heartier type.
It was a rainy fall day in 08' for this photo.
I had just purchased a fall swag for the front door.
I finished the look with bright red mums.
We had snow in the winter of 09'.
A few weeks ago we had a fair amount of it for
this part of coastal North Carolina. It was fun day!
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: