Monday, March 16, 2009

Pillow Parade

Hello Everyone!
It's my very first time participating in
Met Monday at Between Naps On The Porch.
Pay this blog a visit and you are in for a treat.
A few weeks ago I showed you our bedroom.
I have made a few subtle changes since then.
Here is the before photo from my previous post.
They can be enlarged when clicked.
Here is the after photo with new draperies
done in chocolate brown and aqua blue.
A runner for the dresser adds softness to the dark wood.
The drapes I bought at Bed Bath & Beyond.
They are from the "Addison" collection.
I added the tassels in the same colors.
I think I could put a tassels anywhere!
Here is a closeup of the scroll pattern.
A far off view as well.
The new runner I found at Ross.
I think it ties all the blues together.
Look at my newest "M" frame from Kristen!
She is wonderful at custom making any style.
The ivory box is also from Ross.
I thought of Vanna when I spotted it.
I freshened up the bed with pillows.
I thought I would share them.
The newest ones have an ivory
brocade with a few blue touches.
I also found them at Ross.
I wanted to give you an update on our move...
Well...
at this time it does not look like we will be moving!
But...
one huge drawback to this is that my
husband will have to serve a year in Iraq.
Leaving me...alone...Yikes!
I know he's in the USMC and it's part
of his job but it will still be really hard.
We don't know any exact details as of yet.
Thank you for all of your words of encouragment.
Your friendship means so much to me.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: