Hello Everyone!
It's time for a fun event called Target Birds On Holiday.
It's hosted by Susan at Between Naps On The Porch.
Pay her a visit to see all the other birdies.
As you will see I was not able to find any Target birds.
Susan was gracious to let me join with my version.
I had a plan to join in Outdoor Wednesday this week
and needless to say the weather did not cooperate.
Can you say rain and more rain.
Barney the bluebird and Whitney the whitetailed dove.
They came to live at a home called the Millers
from a store named Kirklands where they cost 2.99.
Join them as they search for the perfect spot to nest.
They have not gone on a holiday officially.
Look at their pretty handpainted flowers.
As they fly down they spy a water hole to drink from.
Do you have room for us Lloyd? We like all of your toys.
Next is a place they call the guest room.
We aren't guests they say... Moving on.
What are these? Sharks? Maybe not.
Who is this big guy?
He looks nice. I think he's scared of us though.
Wait...he likes us after all.
Look a giant birdbath!
A window to look out of.
It's a bit cloudy to see anything. Moving on.
We really match well in here.
We may end up here don't you think?
What is this?
We don't like falling but here goes...
We made it!
This room is called the family room.
I think it's too big for us little birdies though.
Barney and Whitney are still exploring.
Look a dining room table.
We remember this plate from Kirklands.
We came here in the same bag.
Hello again.
Too loud.
Too flowery.
I think Barney and Whitney have decided that
where they came from was the best after all.
Sometimes you have to leave home to realize that.
Have a wonderful week!
As they fly down they spy a water hole to drink from.Do you have room for us Lloyd? We like all of your toys.
Next is a place they call the guest room.We aren't guests they say... Moving on.
What are these? Sharks? Maybe not.
Who is this big guy?He looks nice. I think he's scared of us though.
Wait...he likes us after all.
Look a giant birdbath!A window to look out of.
It's a bit cloudy to see anything. Moving on.
We really match well in here.We may end up here don't you think?
We don't like falling but here goes...
We made it!This room is called the family room.
I think it's too big for us little birdies though.
Look a dining room table.We remember this plate from Kirklands.
We came here in the same bag.
Hello again.
Too loud.Too flowery.
I think Barney and Whitney have decided that
where they came from was the best after all.
Sometimes you have to leave home to realize that.
Have a wonderful week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment