Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Basket & Blessings

Hello Everyone!
It's time for another Wall Wednesday.
Have you visited Grits and Glamour?
Pay her a visit to see all the other participants.
Does the front door count as a wall?
Here is a basket I found at Kirklands.
I had been searching for just the right item.
I added a faux red fern for no fuss.
The live fern in the corner is even larger now.
I think we are going to have to name it.
I also wanted to share with you the
big key I have in the entrance foyer.
I found it at BB& Beyond.
I wonder why they are so popular now?
Does anyone know the story on them?
Upstairs in the hallway I added a fleur de lis plate.
I'm thinking about painting this niche area an
accent color and adding shelves to it for display.
What do you think? Any other ideas?
I have never known quite what to do to this spot. Here is a close up of the plate. It's also from Kirklands.
I picked up this sign at Kirklands.
It's hanging by the door to remind us before we leave.
I may change out the ribbon to leopard print.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: