Hello Everyone!
It's time for another edition of
showing our homes room by room.
Visit Kelly's Korner for a full list.
Come on in and take a look.
The paint color is Shortbread by Sherwin Williams.
It was a special purchase for my husband for his studying.
The black leather chair is from Sams Club.
I weigh 22 pounds. It's all just fluffy fur can't you see?
We have a Dell computer. It's just okay.
This is his "I love me wall".
I'm serious....:)
They are actually called this by the military folk.
I made it for him since he would not want one.
We have a Dell computer. It's just okay.
I'm serious....:)
They are actually called this by the military folk.
I made it for him since he would not want one.
He's very modest but I am so proud of his accomplishments.
A drawer finial from Home Goods.
This is the helicopter he flies for the USMC.
It's a model of the CH-53E.
I found these colorful plaid drapes at Target.
They are in shades of gold, burgundy and sage green.
Here they are up close. They are at Target for $22.99 a panel.
The other side has our fish aquarium.
The cabinet and tank are from Petsmart.
Here is our two newest angelfish buddies.
Kyle & Ike. Southpark fans know.
We lost our huge angelfish Cartman
after having him for over two years.
Do you notice Ike's top fin is ripped? It's
because an aggressive fish nipped it good.
We bagged that guy up and returned him.
It's a model of the CH-53E.
They are in shades of gold, burgundy and sage green.
The cabinet and tank are from Petsmart.
Kyle & Ike. Southpark fans know.
We lost our huge angelfish Cartman
after having him for over two years.
Do you notice Ike's top fin is ripped? It's
because an aggressive fish nipped it good.
We bagged that guy up and returned him.
Peace...
Here is our new betta fish Corona like the sun.
We had our other betta Mars for two years as well.
What a coincidence they both passed in the same week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment