Hello Everyone!
It's my first triple post.
Since they all tied in together with an Italian
theme I thought I would post them at once.
First up is my grape theme tablescape
inspired by my new bowls from Marshalls.
I love anthing Italian in style.
The architecture, the warm colors and the food.
One day my dream is to visit Italy.
Pay a visit to Susan to view other participants.
I added a grape themed arrangement to the table.
I started by layering the placemats.
The black woven ones are from Ross.
I used a red square plate as a charger
to highlight the new grape bowls.
Sage grape napkins are from Cracker Barrel.
Here is a closeup of the bowls.
I couldn't believe what a perfect match
they were to the grape theme of our kitchen.
A view from above.
The chair fabric has a grape pattern as well.
I bought the glass tea light holders at Michaels.
I filled them with fruit then tied them with ribbons.
The black woven ones are from Ross.
to highlight the new grape bowls.
Sage grape napkins are from Cracker Barrel.
I couldn't believe what a perfect match
they were to the grape theme of our kitchen.
I filled them with fruit then tied them with ribbons.
Next up is an Italian menu featuring
stuffed shells, tossed salad and garlic bread.
Pay a visit to Gollum for other delicious recipes.
stuffed shells, tossed salad and garlic bread.
Pay a visit to Gollum for other delicious recipes.
They are easy and tasty.
The recipe is on the back of the box.
Mix all the cheeses and spices in a bowl.
Stuff the shells and layer in a baking dish.
Top with sauce and more cheese. Yummy!
Add a salad and bread and you have a wonderful meal.
Next up is a cloche party.
Marty is hosting this one for the first time.
Pay her a visit to view amazing cloche ideas.
I took an amber vase and turned it upside down.
I added sugared fruit and tied it with a velvet ribbon.
Does anyone have this piece? It is so versatile.
I added ivy at the top to hide the base.
Have a wonderful week!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment