Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Home Sweet Signs

Hello Everyone!
It's the first time I have joined in with
Three or More Tuesday at The Gypsy's Corner.
Pay Tam a visit to view more participants.
I figured out I have a sign obsession.
They are displayed everywhere in our home.
Join me and let's take a look at a few.
Cucina is in the kitchen. The Italian word for it.
A grape topper in the kitchen.
A home plaque is in the family room.
This is from a Home Interiors catalog.
Thank you once again Alisa.
I found this blessings sign at Kirklands.
I updated the ribbon and hook. It hangs by our door.
One of my favorites is a Dorothy sign from Kirklands.
A relax sign in our bonus room.
Another nice saying is Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often.
Our ten year anniversary was this past February.
I had Kristen make this sign for us.
I ordered this sweet sign from Amanda.
It hangs in our master bedroom on the closet door.
Another M sign from Kristen.
I have had this little door decor' pillow forever.
It's from Victoria's Secret. It hangs on my closet door.
Love is patient, love is kind, love never fails.
This hangs in our hallway next to wedding photos.
Another M from Kristen in our family room.
Coffee art in the kitchen. We are coffee lovers!
A few tuscan wine signs in the kitchen.
Do you use signs in your home?
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: