Hello Everyone!
In my previous post I showed you a peek at a project.
It is new drapery rods and all the hardware!
While we are here I'll show you the entire room.

Here are the results. Let's have a look.
.JPG)
My hubs removed the old rods and sconces.
The drapes are fairly new. I had not changed the hardware yet.
.JPG)
He had to cut the eight foot twist rod in half.
We have two windows and they didn't come smaller.
All the drapery hardware is from Lowes.
.JPG)
The blue paint color is called Misty at at SW stores.
.JPG)
The carved furniture is from Haverty's.
It was our anniversary gift a few years ago.
.JPG)
The barley twist lamps are from Lowes.
The painting is called Dance Me To The End Of Love.
.JPG)
I adore decorative pillows. Can you tell?
.JPG)
The brown one is new from Kirklands.
.JPG)
The armoire is my favorite piece of this set of furniture.
It reminds me of the Narnia movie.
.JPG)
This is my writing desk from Bombay Co.
The tasseled bench is from Lowes.
.JPG)
This is the door leading to the bathroom.
The large iron topper is from Kirklands.
.JPG)
The triple dresser. The slipper chair is from Marshalls.
.JPG)
The runner and rose box are from Ross. My jewel box is QVC.

Here you can see the rods are a match to the dark furniture.
.JPG)
The rod is a twist style like the posts of the bed .
.JPG)
Here is a close up view of the end finials.
.JPG)
I changed the holdbacks to a finial dark color to match.
.JPG)
The draperies are from BB& Beyond.
Have a wonderful week!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment