Friday, July 24, 2009

Some Little Changes

Hello Friends!
I went shopping this past week and I thought
I would share photos of my new finds.
Let's see what I found.
Here's a little sign for our master bathroom shelf.
It's from Kirklands. I added the ribbon and stand.
The silver stand is from Marshalls.
I find all my decorative ribbon at Michaels.
I added candlesticks, glass orbs and a little box.
This is for the family room table.
The candlesticks are on sale this week for $7 a pair.
Plus I had a coupon. They have all different styles.
Can you believe that price? Do you have a Kirklands?I found a fleur de lis night light.
I just couldn't pass this up.
Look at this!
Bow pillows for the dining room chairs.
An exact match to our paint colors.
I have been on the lookout for pillows to
display in these chairs for a long time now.
They were marked down to $7 plus I had a coupon.
I don't think I could even make them for this price.
Plus I don't sew.
Yes, another Kirklands find as well.
You would think I work for them or something.
You may remember from my previous posting on
signs I told about the one I ordered from Susie. I added the ivory ribbon and the stand.
See if you can guess what this project is?
It's going to be completed soon.
I hope to show you for the next MM post.
Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments: