Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to the Millers

Hello Everyone!
It's time to show where we live hosted by Kelly.
Pay her a vist to view more.
This weeks edition is our foyers and entryways.
Welcome to our home!
As you enter to the left we have a foyer table with a lamp
and accessories. I always feel that a table says welcome.
I found this table at JCPenney and the lamp at Lowes.
Here is the view ahead into the family room.
The view from the family room to the foyer.
The foyer is two story with a window.
The walls and ceiling as you look up.
The sage green is called Heath at Sherwin Williams.
The accent wall is called Cooper Molero Fandango Red.
As you enter to the right there is a hall.
The reverse view from the dining room.
We have a nice sized closet and window.
One of my favorite art pieces is in the foyer.
I displayed it on a carved wooden shelf.
I have been seeing all the wreaths hanging in front
of mirrors and really wanted to try out this look.
Here is a feather wreath I found at Michaels.
I used a black fleur de lis wreath hanger.
It has all the colors used in our foyer.
It seems many decor' items are avian themed.
Have you noticed this too?
Speaking of birds.
Here is an accent table I found at Pier 1.
The runner is from Marshalls.
Candlestick trio from Sams Club.
Another view.
Here is a close up view.

Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: