Hello Everyone!
It's time for the Rooster Party hosted
lady a visit for a complete list of participants.
In a previous post I showed you a small glimpse of my
new green dishes from Cracker Barrel's gift shop.
They are called Elegant Rooster and we are enjoying them.
Join me on tour of the dinette where I displayed them.

The dinette nook with the rooster tablescape.
.JPG)
Another view of the table.
.JPG)
The entire view of everything.

The quilted burgundy placemats are from Ross.
.JPG)
The plaid napkins are from Marshalls and
the white scroll napkin rings are from Pier 1.

Here is a close up of all the details.
It has hearts, a fleur de lis design and a beaded edge.
.JPG)
The dinner sized plate.

I found the green goblets at Target to match.

A colorful roo the rooster is taking center stage.

This spiral topiary is from the Ballard catalog.
It has a white textured pot with little dots and a finial.
.JPG)
At the top I placed a rooster tassel. It added the perfect touch.

A Colonial candle in an Indian Summer scent.
It smells delicious for this time of year.

A night time view.
.JPG)
Another night view.

Here are my rooster S/P shakers displayed on the stove.
Rhett & Chloe didn't want to be left out of the party.
.JPG)
Here are the details of them up close.

A few more rooster items.
Dish towels from Walmart, the matching bowls,
and paper rooster napkins with a ceramic holder.
Have a wonderful weekend!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment