Monday, August 17, 2009

Garage Floor Paint Treatment

Hello Everyone!
We built our home over three years ago and have been
planning to redo our garage floor with a paint treatment.
This was one of those projects that kept getting
postponed or just forgotten about until now.
Finally my hubby did the floor this weekend.
He really enjoyed doing this project.
Do you have this treatment done on yours?
Does it wear well?
We are thrilled with the result!
Join me on the tour.
Before. A plain concrete garage floor.
Before view from outside.
This is what we used. They had so many to chose from.
This treatment is from Lowes and comes in many colors.
We decided the gray was the best for our home.
My hubby rolling on the base color.
You can see how it's changing the look already.
Adding the colorful sprinkles.
After.
Here it was this morning.
Can you see the changes?
I think it looks fresh and clean.
A close up of the sprinkle colors.
The entire view from the driveway.
Another view.
I know our garage is really empty.
I have a phobia about cluttered garages.
I am constantly pitching stuff out that we don't use.
Sometimes I look for things later I threw away.
Oops!
Here is the storage side of the garage.
The stainless armoire is from Home Depot.
The red tool chest is from Sears.
In my previous post I showed your our
messy crepe myrtle tree. It needed cleaning.
Some of you suggested trimming the bottom out.
Here is the end result with a new mulch ring as well.
Thank you to my blog friends for your ideas.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: