Hello Everyone!
It's time for Foodie Friday at Designs By Gollum.
Pay a visit for more mouth watering recipes.
I will also be announcing the winners
of my birthday giveaway at the end.
Here is the recipe card.
We used fresh tomatoes but it called for canned.
We also used dried basil but it called for fresh.
I say use what you have on hand right?
some olive oil and butter and S/P.
You can use fresh but this was delicious!
parsley to simmer for ten minutes.
We love all cheese around here.
Bake at 400 for ten minutes.
We only had a sqeeze bottle on hand though.
I have to say it is fabulous! We will be making this
one again for sure. It bursts with delicious flavors.
I really hope you all try it very soon.
His plays the song Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch. Too cute!
He surprised me completely when he came from
work with this precious purse. My other one broke last
weekend at Cracker Barrel and he picked this one out.
I just love it. Thank you to my hubby.
I have always liked purses and he remembered.
Up close you can see it has some rhinestones.
Here is another birthday gift I picked out at CB.
It's a Paula Deen room freshener. It smells delicious.
This flavor is sugar cookie and it came with the recipe.
Here is Chestnut enjoying his new catnip mat.
Boy does he love it! I wish I would have known sooner.
Look at that face? He's in pure bliss.
Now on to the winners.
First I have to say WOW!!!
I never expected such a response to my birthday giveaway! THANK YOU!!!
For entering and to my newest followers aka friends.
You are all awesome people!
I had 167 people enter. Most of you received
2 entries and 28 of you received 3 entries.
That meant the numbers for the
random generator to choose from were.
1-321
The first number was 122
Sherri at Sharing with Sherri
The second number was 278
Kathy at Creative Home Expressions
Congrats Ladies! I will be in touch.
Have a wonderful weekend!
work with this precious purse. My other one broke last
weekend at Cracker Barrel and he picked this one out.
I just love it. Thank you to my hubby.
I have always liked purses and he remembered.
It's a Paula Deen room freshener. It smells delicious.
This flavor is sugar cookie and it came with the recipe.
Boy does he love it! I wish I would have known sooner.
Look at that face? He's in pure bliss.
Now on to the winners.
First I have to say WOW!!!
I never expected such a response to my birthday giveaway! THANK YOU!!!
For entering and to my newest followers aka friends.
You are all awesome people!
I had 167 people enter. Most of you received
2 entries and 28 of you received 3 entries.
That meant the numbers for the
random generator to choose from were.
1-321
The first number was 122
Sherri at Sharing with Sherri
The second number was 278
Kathy at Creative Home Expressions
Congrats Ladies! I will be in touch.
Have a wonderful weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment