Monday, September 7, 2009

A Bit Of Nesting

Hello Everyone!
I've been in a nesting mood for a few weeks and
have made a few simple changes around here.
Join me and I'll show you around.
I found buffet lamps at Kirklands for the dinette.
I always enjoy a balanced look.
They give a nice warm glow in the evening.
I have always wanted to try a red shaded lamp
and I'm glad I did for this reason. Cozy.
They feature a glass pineapple and tassels.
They were on sale for $19.99.
The sofa in the living room needed a new M pillow.
I think we are set for life on monograms around here.
On sale at Kirklands for $14.99.
I found a chandy picture at Kirklands
that matched our M from Ballards.
It's mini size and has a leopard print and rhinestones.
Chestnut had a hairball accident on a bathroom rug.
It had to be replaced. Marshalls has some nice ones.
I threw away a dead ivy plant and found this chair.
The chair is from Marshalls and was $29.
The striped fabric was a perfect match to our towels.
I found the fleur de lis sconces at Kirklands.
They were a good match to the shadow artwork.
This fleur de lis topper was on sale for $11 at Kirklands.
I added it above the doorway in the master bathroom.
I added some towels to the bar in the guest bath.
They are Croscill and were at Marshalls.
I thought the beads and tassels were snazzy.
A few mini palm prints for the guest bath.
On sale for $6 at Kirklands.
A few days ago my dear blogger friend Gloria
at Happy To Be mailed me this pretty lamp.
I displayed it in the guest room as a night light.
Here it is displayed on the bottom shelf.
I love it! Thank you Gloria!
One more look so you can see the beading. I recently won Chari's giveaway.
Here are the design books and the grape towels.
Thank you Chari!
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: