Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doors Of Welcome

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the doors of welcome event.
This is hosted by the lovely Karen at
Pay her a visit to view more participants.
I have recently shown you our front door on my
fall mum post so I thought I would show you the
most frequently used door in our home.
It's the side entry garage door.
We park in here so it just works better for us.
Here is an M doormat I found at Kirklands.
Here are the red brick stairs leading inside.
I recently added the "Welcome" sign
that I purchased from Lynette's Etsy shop.
The large metal vase and ting are from Kirklands.
We will be painting the railing white this weekend.
Isn't blogging the best way to make you
realize what should have been done already?
Has this happened to you all before?
Inside from the garage and you arrive
in the small laundry nook off the kitchen.
What do you do when you have such a
small area? Decorate up a storm right!
I have so much decor' wall art in here.
Here is the door leading to the powder room.
I found the pear wreath at Marshalls, the
topper at our local pottery store and the
tuscan style mirror at Kirklands.
A close up of the pear wreath.
The colors did not show up well in the photo.
It's a sage green, gold and a deep plum.
I wanted to take a moment and update you on my
healthy lifestyle changes over the past six weeks.
Everything is going fantastic and I feel better.
Pounds lost 17! B/P 105/71
Many of you have asked what I'm eating to lose the
weight so I thought I would show you one example.
Dinner this evening was a spinach salad
topped with lean steak and fresh veggies.
We used Mrs Dash and the GF grill to cook it.
My one year blogging anniversary is coming soon!
Stay tuned for a very "Thankful" giveaway.
If you would like to follow along on my blog then
now is a good time. You don't want to miss it!
Thanks for visiting!

0 Comments: