Hello Everyone!
It's time for Tablescape Thursday hosted by
Pay her a visit to view more tablescapes.
I was inspired by the warm colors of the season
for this tablescape. I used what I already had and
created a fall harvest full of welcoming warmth.
Join me on a tour of our formal dining room.

For the centerpiece I used a cornocopia and placed
it on a flower arrangement for added height.
.JPG)
The colors already match our warm color scheme.
.JPG)
I found the burgundy flower napkin rings at Pier1.

The china is made by Victoria Beale.
It's called the Renaissance collection.
.JPG)
I have had this set over ten years now.
.JPG)
The buffet area I added a few fall touches.
.JPG)
The buffet lamps are from Lamps Plus online.
.JPG)
A view of the entire table setting.
.JPG)
Here is the little red bird.
.JPG)
The harvest pumpkin is nestled in hydrangea.
.JPG)
Quilted placemats are from Ross.
Silverware is Reed & Barton from QVC.
.JPG)
The cracked glass hurricanes are from Kirklands.
.JPG)
The front of the tablescape.
.JPG)
The gold and burgundy rug is from Lowes.
Bow pillows are from Kirklands

Pumpkins, pinecones and leaves are across the table.

I cleared the table and left the harvest items.
Have a wonderful week!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment