Saturday, October 10, 2009

Heart Of Our Home

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the heart of our home.
The family room is in the very center of the
downstairs and it seems to be the gathering place.
I went for a welcoming feel with warm colors.
Joing me on a tour and I'll show you our new drapes.
The old drapes were a solid sage green.
I had them draped in a scarf style and I was ready
for a much needed change after three years.
Here is the old scarf drapes.
Chestnut thinks the new drapes are his blankie.
I found them at Lowes and the new hardware too.
Here is the new long drapes.
The view from the kitchen.
They are deep gold done in a tapestry
design featuring dark red and greens.
All my favorite colors.
Here is a close up of them.
Even the rod has a sage green finish.
It matches the paint color called Heath at SW.
The red wall is Cooper Molero Fandango Red from Lowes.
The room feels cozier now.
The floor lamp is from Kirklands.
Sage green swivel chair is from Ashley.
Here is a night view of them.
I found a sage green tray for the coffee table.
I hung tassels from the drapes around the candles.
The tray is from Marshalls for 12.99.
The screen is QVC. The candles are Pier 1 and Target.
The large jars are from Kirklands.
The topiaries are from Home Goods.
I was happy to find this tray color.
The morning sun streaming in today.
The sofa and table are from Ashley.
This table flips up to eating level. We eat here way too often.
The large armoire holds our tv.
The fan is made by Quorum lighting.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments: