Monday, October 19, 2009

Tiny Teacup Lamp

Hello Everyone!
I hope your weekend was wonderful. Ours was very nice
and just full of beautiful fall weather. Brrr...it's chilly.
We are preparing a healthy turkey chili for dinner.
A week ago I received a very special gift in the mail
all the way from California. It's a precious handmade
tiny teacup lamp from my adopted blogger Mom.
If you have not met Gloria at Happy to Be you are in for
a real treat. She is one of the sweetest bloggers around and
has a heart of pure gold. Thank you Gloria. I just adore it.
It's her one year of blogging giveaway so pay her a visit.
It's going to be so fabulous!
I displayed it in the kitchen next to my canisters
and my M apothecary jar from Ross that I filled
with vibrant faux red apples and tied with a ribbon.
The grape canisters are from Touch of Class online.
Look at the beads and tassel. She is one talented lady!
It lights up with the prettiest red glow.
It's red shade matches my new buffet lamps.
She is so thoughtful to have remembered this.
It lights the way to the fridge for snacks at night.
Wait...I'm not doing that anymore.
Well.. I do smell my tasty chili cooking.
It's time to eat. Yummy!
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: