Monday, November 2, 2009

One Year Ago

Welcome Friends!
I can't believe it was one year ago today that I started
my blog. Time goes by so quickly these days.
Thank you very much to all of my friends in blog land.
It has been a wonderful experience and I'm grateful to each and
every one of you for your kind words and support this past year.
You all are the best!
1. Leave me comment here on this post/ 1 Entry
2. Become a Follower/ 2 Entries
I would love to get to know you better!
3. Mention this on your blog / 3 Entries
Good Luck!
I wish I had a gift for each of you. You all deserve it.
I will choose the winner on Thursday evening. Here are all the items you will win.
I had fun shopping for you!
Another view of everything!
A pretty and colorful rooster platter!
Look at the acorns and sunflowers on it.
With all of the rooster fans I thought you might like it!
A matching rooster mug.
Three cloth dish towels in harvest colors.
Leaf spreaders for cheese and dips for Thanksgiving.
A red Colonial candle in a cranberry mint flavor.
It smells delicious!
A chocolate brown harvest leaf table runner.
How lovely for your Thanksgiving table!
A Welcome acorn for a cute Thanksgiving vignette.
A book of recipes on chocolate and desserts.
Just in time for the holidays ahead.
A bag of dark chocolate truffles. Mmmm...yummy!
Do you remember this?
It's a vinyl sticker that I ordered from Lynette's LAM Blog.
She has graciously donated one from her fabulous Etsy shop to
give away here. It is pictured in the ribbon topped gift bag.
Thank you for your generosity Lynette!
Wouldn't you love to have one for a door in your home?
This is shown on our garage door leading inside.
Please visit her blog and view her shop.

Thanks for visiting and here's to many more!

0 Comments: