Monday, December 28, 2009

Kitchen Console Table

Hello Everyone!
I hope your Christmas was merry.
We did not travel this year and did have a quiet one.
I do miss my family in Florida very much and have
many travel plans coming up for 2010. I can't wait!
I received a Kirklands gift card from my in laws.
Most of you know it's my favorite place to shop.
Join me and I'll show you what I found.
It's a new kitchen console table.
I had a table here before but moved it to the guest room.
It's a dark wood with an iron scroll design.
Plenty of storage for linens.
The scrolls open for displaying my favorite roo's.
More storage inside. Another set of dishes maybe?
It's a perfect match to our Ashley dinette with the rope trim.
My parents sent us some red roses.
They are cheerful and festive looking.
I'm enjoying this new piece of furniture.
Have a great week!

0 Comments: