Hello Everyone!
It's time to show you our two Christmas trees.
I'm finally finished decorating and buying gifts.
I'm finishing our cards tonight and mailing them.
It's a good feeling to be done. How about you?
Are you ready for Christmas?
Grab a cup of hot spicy cider and join me for a tour.
You may even see a new photo of us.
All photos can be enlarged when clicked.
It's in the formal dining room. I just love it's elegance.
The tree skirt is from Lowes and matches our stockings.
This is our first tree from the year we were married.
and various birds. I like a variety of ornament styles.
It's ivory velvet and I added gold sprays from Kirklands.
I recently placed gold glitter twigs from Michaels throughout.
They really add extra sparkle.
you will see our fun and festive red tree.
It has multi lights and is pre lit.
The red satin skirt is made by Martha Stewart.
Here is a topiary ribbon ball ornament that a blogger
friend mailed me recently. Thank you Shelley. I love it!
The Millers Christmas 2009
Now act surprised if you are getting a card from me.
~Update...
I just realized I posted a different photo of us than the one in
our actual Christmas card. Oops! I look startled in this one.
Have a wonderful week!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment