Monday, December 21, 2009

Peace On Earth

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are having a wintery weekend.
Are you all prepared for the big day?
Here is our Christmas tablescape ready to go.
Join me on a tour of our formal dining room.
The table is set with our green tree dishes from Cracker Barrel.
This festive tree setting is called Peace On Earth.
Ornament name holders are from BB& Beyond.
I added a berry ring from Michaels to each one.
Look at the precious pinecone and redbird ornament made
by my sweet blogger "Mom" Gloria at Happy To Be.
She is very thoughtful to have mailed this to us.
Thank you Gloria!

The candlesticks and red candles are from Target.
The poinsettia table runner is from BB& Beyond.
Red jingle bell placemats are from Pier 1, the flatware
is Reed & Barton and the green goblets are from Target.
The centerpiece is an amber glass urn filled with
red balls from Ross and a few more poinsettias.
The view from the kitchen.
I added a garland of winter berries to the chandelier.
Thank you very much for visiting this past year.
Merry Christmas!

0 Comments: