Hello Everyone!
I hope all is going well for you.
Join me and I will show you our outdoor decor'.

An M doormat from QVC.
.JPG)
Isn't it nice to see the warm glow of lights through windows?
Here is our dining room window at night.
.JPG)
The front rocker has a Santa Chestnut pillow.
.JPG)
The front door bow and wreath.
.JPG)
The red multi tree from the living room window.
Visit my previous post to see both of our trees.
.JPG)
Welcome to the Millers!
.JPG)
A Christmas wreath mini flag with an M.
.JPG)
The front porch decor'.
.JPG)
It's a classic look with wide red ribbon and garlands.
.JPG)
The view fom the sidewalk.
.JPG)
The white lights twinkle like little stars.
Today was also Chestnut's Christmas photo day.
.JPG)
What to wear...Hmmm?
.JPG)
He has his own room and Christmas stuff.
Yes, he's our fur baby.
.JPG)
His fish stocking is ready for kitty treats from Santa.
.JPG)
I decided the Santa hat it is.
Look who isn't too happy about this photo idea.
.JPG)
No Mommy! I don't like hats. They make me look like a girl.
.JPG)
Okay, you get one.
Love, Santa Chestnut
Have wonderful week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment