Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Accent Your Entryway

Hello Everyone!
Our home entrance makes the first impression.
It should say welcome and come on in.
I have made a few changes to ours.
A new black accent table from Marshalls.
I placed a trio of candles to display here.
Above it is a wood mirror from Target.
The feather wreath is from Michaels.
This is the view from the hallway into the foyer.
The gold table is from JCPenney. The lamp from Lowes.
I found a grouping of flower pictures at Ross.
The sage green topper is from Michaels.
Here is a black iron topper above the front door.
Thank you to Lynette for making the M for me.
She has a beautiful Etsy shop. Pay her a visit!
A sage green pumpkin tassel hangs on the knob.
Pay a visit to Angela at The Tassel House to order.
An artichoke finial sits on the floor.
The view from the family room.
It's two stories up.
I need a larger light fixture.
It works. It just seems a bit small for the space.
Here is the bird table I moved from the foyer.
I tried the black table here first. It was not right.
Then I tried it here.
It was not quite right again.
The third time was the charm.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: