My day started at 6am, when I donned coat, hat and gloves, and headed out the door with Chelsea. Have I told you that she has a morning paper round? Well now you know. She doesn't do it alone - the mornings are too dark, and to be fair, the bag is too bloomin' heavy! So, either myself or Lee accompanies her, with dog and often another child in tow :o) Actually, I enjoy the early morning walk. I love the feeling of walking the streets before many awake. I enjoy the quietness, the lack of traffic, the good morning welcomes from fellow dog walkers as we meet. It's nice :o)
Doesn't it look yummy? And mmmmm, it tastes divine. I ate it still warm from the oven, with a cuppa, and it was just delicious. I imagine it to be equally as nice with custard as a desert.
Chef Chelsea assures me that the recipe is as follows:
300g Self-Raising flour.
200g Caster Sugar.
200g Butter
3 Eggs.
2 Ripe Bananas.
2 Handfuls of Raisins.
2 Drops of Vanilla Essence.
Icing Sugar to Decorate.
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, and whisk.
Add the vanilla essence and flour, stir.
Mash the bananas and fold into the cake mix.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked throughout.
Enjoy!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment