Monday, January 25, 2010

Decorative Towels

Hello Everyone!
Our master bathroom is large but is quite limited in storage
space for bath towels. I had to come up with some solutions.
Join me and I will show you a few.
Here is the vanity area and my tiny make up drawer.
A few weeks ago Kathy at Good Life Of Design told
us about a white sale at Neiman Marcus. I have never
had monogram towels before and decided to try them.
They are fabulous! Thank you Kathy for the information.
Pay her blog a visit to see more inspiring ideas.
Here is a wire display shelf I picked up at Ross.
It holds many decorative and extra bath towels.
A tiny tiger print pillow sits on a chair.
A silver shell holds a washcloth.
The monogram bath towels are ready for use.
More towels hang on each side of the garden tub.
More washcloths are displayed on a wooden shelf.
I found the tiger stripe design at Ross for $4 for 6.
I can't sew at all so I thought it was a great price.
Ivory shell hand towels are displayed by my sink.
We do have the under cabinets for storage but use them
to store toiletries. The oval medicine cabinet is at Lowes.
The bathroom is very long and narrow.
The floral rug is from BB& Beyond.
More towels hanging behind the door.
I put all of the space to good use.
Blue hand towels on hubs sink side.
Shell prints are from Kirklands.
I placed some towels in decorative bowls.
Some are just rolled and displayed.
I added a new topper from the Touch Of Class catalog.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: