Hello Everyone!
It's that time of year when we all want to get in shape.
I thought I would share with you my 4 month update.
I am by no means an expert but this has really worked
for me. Please join me for my new stats and a recipe.
On 9-09-09 I made a choice to change my life.
I had visited my doctor and had very high B/P.
Needless to say I was scared.
I left on 2 new medications that day and wanted to change.
Here are my stats as of today.
Total weight loss 38 pounds!
I have dropped 3 sizes and have a few more to go.
I'm ready for a new wardrobe. Yay!
B/P as of this am 99/63 It's very low now.
I will following up with my doctor very soon and may
be taken off the meds. I feel much better.
Very healthy eating is the way to go.
We are also working out with weights constantly.
Here are my main changes.
1. NO REFINED SUGARS.
My only treat is dark chocolate.
This is key and not as hard as you think.
2. Drink water, hot tea, juices, skim milk or Crystal Light.
NO SODAS or DIET SODAS. I was a diet coke fanatic.
Believe me if I can do it you can too.
3. EAT! Fruits, dark green veggies and lean protein.
NO FAST FOODS.
4. EXERCISE DAILY or at least 3-4 times a week.
4. EXERCISE DAILY or at least 3-4 times a week.
5. Have a positive support system for motivation.
Have your family members help you.
6. THINK POSITIVE.
You may not lose everyday but it will come
off if you are consistent. Don't give up!
7. DO NOT EAT AT NIGHT.
This was a big one for me and I do not do this now.
Have a cut off time and stick to it.
8. Make it a healthy life change not a diet per say.
This is just the way we will be eating from now on.
I hope this inspires you!
Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Thank you all for your encouragement.
This is normal B/P. It should not be higher than this.Mine was for about 2 years and I ignored it. Bad idea...:(
Doesn't this healthy food just look good?It's all delicious! You don't have to be hungry to lose.
Make sure and have time to relax.We have made this many times. Here are the ingredients.
Sprinkle with sea salt and ground pepper.
Cut the lemon in half and stuff in the cavity.
Add the herb stems too.
Cook for a 1 1/2 hours at 475. Oven times may vary.
This appliance is really great.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment