Craig's List stalking does pay off! Check out my latest score. Near perfect condition Mitchell Gold for Pottery Barn leather club chair and ottoman for $300!!! Same chair style (though no longer produced by Mitchell Gold) still sells at Pottery Barn for $1,745!
Super comfy and deep, perfect for an afternoon nap or reading. This little nook in our family room irks me. It needs a lamp and a little side table but I haven't found anything I like for over there yet that doesn't look too bulky.
We used to have a different club chair in this corner but moved it to our kitchen around the holidays for a Starbucks-esque lounge area. Pictures to come. This left the corner very sad and empty. I wasn't sure what we'd do with it but then this lovely showed up and that was that. Hubby loves it so I think it will be with us for a while.

Friday, January 15, 2010
Latest Score! : Leather club chair & ottoman
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:19 AM
Labels: Chairs, Craigs List, Family Room, Latest Score
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment