Friday, January 29, 2010

Signs Of Spring Giveaway

Hello Friends!
How about a cheerful giveaway to make us forget
about the cold weather outside and think of spring?
I will draw the winner on Tuesday, February 2nd.
Take a look at what I found for you!
Here is everything! Look at all the bright colors.
Yummy milk chocolate hearts!
Delicious smelling votives in Sunsweet Melon.
They smell fresh and perfect for spring.
An olive branch jumbo mug.
Precious notecards done in yellow with black polka dots.
A pretty pen is included.
The matching spoon rest to the mug.
The latest copy of Romantic Country magazine.
A lovely canvas in a soft yellow.
This is how I feel about all of you sweet blog friends.
A darling yellow bunny plate and stand.
You just have to leave me a comment here to enter.
If you do not have a blog make sure I can contact you.
I will have to limit this one to US only.
I'm sorry but the box is quite heavy.
Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments: