Sunday, January 10, 2010

Warm Happy Colors

Hello My Friends!
Brrrr...isn't it cold?
We are not used to this in North Carolina.
I hope everyone is staying toasty this weekend.
Join me and I will show our warm and cozy guest room.
I have added splashes of leopard print throughout.
Here is the console table I moved from the kitchen to this room.
It's a slender wrought iron style from Kirklands.
The yellow paint is called Rutabaga by Martha Stewart.
I added a new lamp, family photos and a spiral ivy topiary.
Another new M frame made by Kristens Creations.
A leopard drum shade lamp from Kirklands.
I hung an eiffel tower tassel on it.
Look at this precious bead shade. It looks warm at night.
I found this leopard print tote at Marshalls.
I found this chunky gold frame at Kirklands.
The entrance view of the welcoming guest room.
We see you Mr Chestnut kitty...:)
He must be in every photo I take for the blog.
He likes you all.
The other view of the room.
I added a tiny leopard pillow.
I always like a splash of animal print in a room.
The wrought iron corner shelf unit.
Oops! I need to hide that cord.
A clock from Home Goods.
Gold and red spiral candles from a local pottery store.
They smell so yummy. Like a spicy potpourri.
My favorite Dorothy sign from Kirklands.
I may have said the word milk right before taking this.
He loves it but only gets a little bit a few times a week.

Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: