Monday, February 8, 2010

Hearts & Polka Dots

Hello Everyone!
It's almost Valentines Day so I thought I would share
with you my new tablescape and some inspiration photos.
I found some new Valentines Day dishes at Ross.
I went with a classic red and white color scheme.
The red glitter heart topiary is from Michaels.
I added the extra ribbons.
I added polka dot ribbon to the champagne flutes.
I stuck little red felt hearts on them as well.
All are from Michaels craft stores.
The view of the dining room.
The Valentine tablescape.
Another view of the room.
The flatware is from Reed & Barton.
The ivory circle placemats are from Ross.
You can see the tiny heart cut outs on the ivory dishes.
The red heart bowls are at Michaels on sale for 99 cents.
They also have pink and white. How cute.
I added the heart angel wings to each bowl.
Another view.
Another view of the tablescape.
The tall red goblets are from Marshalls.
I'm using them as candleholders today.
The red tea light holders are from Michaels.
As you enter from the hallway.
This is a small pitcher from my grandmother.
I added the roses and heart ribbon.
I hope you get some of this...
Or this...Yummy!
How about this pretty pink rose basket?
So romantic and dreamy...
Pink roses in a heart shape. Beautiful.
Or some of each in a precious pink cart.
So adorable!
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: