Hello Everyone!
I've been sprucing up our kitchen with a few changes
lately since we cook almost every meal at home.
I'm doing well with my healthy eating and am down 41 pds!
Join me and I'll show you our new kitchen updates.
everywhere and just had to try it. It is a great set.
The non stick frying pans work really well for eggs.
It also came with two utensils.
Here's the entire set. We purchased ours on Amazon.com.
I added the link here. It is carried at many stores too.
They are not dishwasher safe but for us that is just fine.
It's just the two of us. I really love the warm red color
and the glass lids are so nice to be able to see inside.
I think they were a super value.
We needed a knife set and I found this one on Amazon.com.
Paula Deen to the rescue again. These work well for us.
Here is the box. I added the link here.
Our faucet broke a few weeks ago and I started searching for one.
It also came with two utensils.
I added the link here. It is carried at many stores too.
It's just the two of us. I really love the warm red color
and the glass lids are so nice to be able to see inside.
I think they were a super value.
Paula Deen to the rescue again. These work well for us.
I guess I'm picky because it took me forever to decide on it.
It's made by Delta and is called the Arabella.
Here is the link from Home Depot. It's only carried there.
Here is the link from Home Depot. It's only carried there.
My only regret is that the old one didn't break sooner.
Have a wonderful week!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment