Since nothing here is "top secret" and there are no pictures of the little guy posted I've taken the privacy setting down but will put it back up when I return for court. Nothing will really change - those of you who visited before will just have to log in again later that's all. To others who emailed, welcome back!
Valentines day for a single girl is never a highlighted occasion. Today is not really any different. My funny Valentine (aka my dog Lyric) did cuddle up with me on the couch which is a rare occurance but other than that, today has passed without event. I did sit down and indulge myself with a good showing of videos from the first trip but that's as close to real kisses as I'll get I'm afraid! For a double whammy, tomorrow is "family day" here in Alberta. It's a long weekend which is nice... maybe I'll get some more painting done??? So, to all the other PAP's out there waiting for the call or court or for news of some sort that makes you happy, I hope Cupid saves just a little of his magic so that we can all fall in love with 10 little fingers and toes this year! On the adoption front, all of my documents are in Ottawa being legalized by a couple different offices and I'm hoping that they will be back in Russia early March. From there, it's usually 2 -3 weeks to set pre trial and then the trial date is usually 2 weeks after that. So, fingers crossed for an early(ish) April return for court.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Today Valentines... Tomorrow Family Day
Posted by creation of the nation at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment