Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Master Bath Storage

Hello Friends!
Once again I have been inspired by my fellow
bloggers to change something in our home.
Thank you Becca! She has a gorgeous bathroom.
We were in desparate need of towel storage in here.
We have no linen closet so this was a nice solution.
Join me for a tour. All photos enlarge when clicked.
This is a dark wood cane front cabinet from Kirklands.
It also has two drawers for extra toiletries.
I don't have anything like this style in our home but it
sort of reminded me of a bathroom with it's tropical feel.
We now have storage for our sheets and towels. Nice.
They had been stuck in our closet for four years.
It was about time huh?
The view of the bathroom from the bedroom.
The vanity area. The wood almost matches.
I added my silver mirrored tray and tiger towels.
I need some new perfumes. It's time to treat myself.
The white linen M towel is from Cracker Barrel.
This shabby chic bird tray is from Pier 1.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: