Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break At Home

Hello My Friends!
It's time for a much needed blog break for me.
I am burned out and have no idea what to post on.
Does this happen to you guys too?
I would like it if you would offer me some much needed
suggestions of what you want to see or read about here.
I do have a few cool ideas that have been offered such as
*healthy recipes* and *how to create a vignette*.
Wonderful ideas Risa and Beth. I'll post those soon.
How about a Q & A? I have seen this on other blogs
and have never really posted much on my private life.
Do you have any questions you want to ask me?
We have had some beautiful spring weather and it's
time for me to start some yard clean up. I need ferns,
flowers and to paint our porch railings so I'll be busy.
In the meantime feel free to browse past posts and leave
me any comments or send me an email. I'll see you soon.
I'll leave you with some gorgeous garden inspiration.
Enjoy! I wish this was our backyard. I can dream.
Look at the darling bridge.
I adore the forest in the background.
A pretty stone path leads the way. It's so tranquil.
I'm going to try and plant some of these. I love red roses.
Thank you all for being good friends and loyal readers.
You are always welcome to visit me anytime.
I enjoy having you and reading your comments.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: